codea01N001 - continue button is pressed, the code i inserted changes back to default code

All tasks tested for step 1
Task 4, task 6, task 7, task 8, task 11, task 13, task 20

When I enter my code and click the submit button, the code changes back to the default code shown on app.py. This happened for some tasks not all.

Code changes back to the default code

The continue button does not change the codes to the updated ones if we edit the previous codes. The trainers MUST reject the answer, then the student can save the updated changes.

Besides that, the code for the tasks that are mentioned in this post DID NOT save in the beginning. We noticed that the codes weren’t showing the updated one when the codes displayed from the trainer side show the pre-code.

@Yash did you run the code and then submit it?

@nasrin yup i did.

Also carol rejected one of these task. i amended the code again, i clicked run and then continue. But it still changed back to the default code. It doesnt show the code i enetered

I tried to look back my side, I noticed that the codes wasn’t save for the last 3 task. I remembered that i did not run the code and just click on submit

@nasrin I think it’s my mistake. I checked if the same thing happens if I don’t click the Run but then click continue. I guess the code doesn’t get saved if I don’t click run.
However, when carol rejected a task like this, I amended the code, I clicked run, and then clicked continue. But the code did not update.

ok, I found the bug :grimacing:
if you don’t click the run button and just click submit, the code won’t be saved.
I’ll fix this bug.

1 Like

this is fixed. @Yash @Carol

It’s working fine now. Thank you.

1 Like